The Eclipse - A Week Later



Well people...
It has been a week since the solar eclipse and I have yet to blog about it. I had high aspirations... planned to do three posts and include all about getting ready. I got laid up a bit and it hasn't happened yet. So I figure I should get some images here now.

Prints available HERE

It went fantastic! It was beautiful! I took hundreds of shots.


Before totality:
















I set up on a flatbed trailer near the barn and had cameras ready on tripods with special filters. As I began, I saw the eclipse had begun so I took pictures every few minutes/seconds (using a remote shutter and bracketing modes) from beginning all the way until it was finished.

During totality:

Ring of Fire!


















I had not heard the term 'wedding ring' attached to this phenomena, but as the sun burst over the edge I knew it was special!









I am so grateful to live in the path of totality and that I was ready. 


Atfer totality:





 

I have listed these images on my shop at Fine Art America and they are available as prints (and other things). Please give a visit.

And please also 'Like' my Facebook page KmBennett Photography.
Thank you much for visiting!

Comments