From my Camera: In the Dark




I have been experimenting with night photography (other than the multitude of moon shots). To be honest, I don't know much about the camera settings and I learn something new every time I play with them. Tonight I learned that I like the results when I have the flash on even with a long exposure. 

 

If you look closely, you can see dogs Sandy and Jojo posing on the deck



I am house/dog/cat/chicken sitting for some friends. Tonight I took the dogs out and liked the arrangement of the moon with the different coloured lights on the house. So, of course, I grabbed my camera and tripod.

 

Annie



Love how they came out... even with an old tripod that wobbles.

 

 

 



Couldn't resist another close-up of the moon. I am so impressed that my camera lens will bring in such detail of the craters.


Comments