Spiders in the Mist

 

 

Today began a very foggy morning. I love how everything looked so soft and muted. I grabbed my camera, donned my mud boots, and went out.

 

 


 

 

While I was walking about, I began to notice huge spider webs in the trees and bushes. There were even funnel webs in the grass.

 

 


 

The webs might be a little difficult to see at first in these two images, but they are in the lower left areas. (click on image for better view)






 

I had to do a lot of dodging because there were long strands connecting the tree branches to each other and nearby plants. Some were nearly twelve feet long. The spiders must have flown in the breeze to make these long connections. Looking closely, they appear almost like laundry lines.


 

 







 

 

 

 

A trilogy of webs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Spiders are true artists!

 

 

Comments