Upgrading, Uploading, and Uplifting


https://www.facebook.com/KathrynMBennett?ref=hl

 

I have known for a while that I need to upgrade my internet presence if I want to sell more artwork. I must admit my effort has been a bit slack for a while. I could blame work, life, problems, etc. but that is just a poor excuse. If I really want to succeed, I need to present my work in a manner that is attractive, affordable, and simple.


I have had an account on Fine Art America for a few years and I do like it. But I have been using the free basic account that allows up to 25 images with minimal benefits.


So today... (drum-roll if you wish)... I upgraded my shop. Now I can list as many images as I want. So, beginning today, some of my favourite photographs will be available to purchase as prints. There are also options for buying merchandise. The artist side of me wants to stick with prints on paper or canvas. But the sensible side says to make them available as much as possible. So... I will make the adjustments as I am able (may take a few days).


I will be listing a few images at a time (no need to overwhelm everyone). I thought I would start with a few of my favourite moon shots. Check them out... see more by clicking on the image below...

http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/kathryn-m-bennett.html



Also... if you see an image shared either here on my blog or on my Facebook page KmBennett Art, and you wish me to list in it my shop... let me know and I will!


Note: I want to say a big “Thank you!” to all my friends who have been so supportive. I really appreciate all of you.  KmB

Comments