December Days: 11 Last Year's Gifts

Pyramid Memory Box KmBennettArt

I made these meditation shelves last year for my daughter Sarah and daughter-in-law Rosa. I had a great time making them. I started with the pyramid shape feeling it was perfect for Sarah. Those who know me also know that every meditation shelf or box I make has secret compartments (not shown here... they are secret!) Also, they can sit on a shelf or hang on the wall.


Pyramid Memory Box KmBennettArt












The little scrolls of handmade paper can be used for prayers or wishes.


Birdcage Memory Box KmBennettArt

I used pages from a 1930's encyclopedia set that has an amazing supply of wonderful illustrations and artwork.


Birdcage Memory Box KmBennettArt

Birdcage Memory Box KmBennettArt
Each shelf is unique and made special for Sarah: the pyramid because it offers a bit of mystery and magic; and Rosa: the birdcage because she likes animals so much.

I'm sorry it took me a while to get them to you!

Comments